Documents Required

Residential Above Two storied

  • Affidavit form Notary- Form 2 regarding Peaceful possession
  • Affidavit for sinking of Bore well-Form 3
  • Building Plan approval- 1 set trace copy from any civil engineer
  • Building Plan approval- 3 set Ammonia Print or Plane Paper Print
  • Copy of ROR
  • Copy of Sale deed
  • Form for supervision by empanelled Technical Person
  • Checklist by empanelled Architect
  • Certificate for structural stability by registered structural engineer

Download Documents

How to Apply
  • Register yourself as an applicant (if not already registered).
  • Click on Apply for Service or Login
  • Enter User Name, Password and Captcha code given and click on Submit.
  • Once logged in, on the left menu click on Apply for services and then click on View services
  • Click on 'Apply'