1. Click on the option Citizen Section--> Check Your
Entitlement available on the Homepage to open the form. 2.
Check Your Entitlement form is displayed on the screen.
3. When you select your profile like state, caste etc. and click on search the list of services for which you are entitled will be displayed in the list. You can view the details.
1. Freezing of the application checks the complete inter
relation between the various service requirements before
activating the service
2. View All Available Services is displayed on the screen.
3. Click on Advance search. The list of services will be displayed.
4. In action field you will get the application form link, after clicking on application form link you will get the application submission location form as screen below
5. Select your location from the Service list of district Panchayat from a drop down list.
6. After clicking on submit the Application form will be displayed.
7. When you click on Next Button, you will move on enclosures, it display following fields Type of Enclosure, Enclosure Document, Source and File Reference as screen below.
1. Click on the option Citizen Section--> Track
Application Status available on the Homepage to open the
2. Track Application Status form is displayed on the screen. You will notice that there are certain fields marked with * sign, which means that they are mandatory for you and required to be filled in.
3. Enter Application Number to tracking status of the application form. The status will be displayed.
1. After logging in; Click on the option Lodge a Grievance
available from the left menu to open the form .
2. A list of services will be displayed fort which you will be able to lodge a grievance.
3. Select the service and fill in the grievance and submit the grievance.
1. Click on the option Citizen Section--> Find State
Service Delivery Act available on the Homepage to open the
2. Select the state and click on submit. The State Service Delivery Act details will be displayed.
"Make all Government services accessible to the common man in his locality, through common service delivery outlets, and ensure efficiency, transparency, and reliability of such services at affordable costs to realize the basic needs of the common man."
ServicePlus is a unified platform based on multi-tenant architecture for delivering electronic-services to citizens, an application which is quick to learn and easy to use with minimal effort or very less skill set.
The services provided by Government via ServicePlus can be categorized as following:
Even though it’s only been around a seven year, ServicePlus development platform has evolved as a faster way to build and deploy required services.
This compilation of document will give you a baseline understanding of its platforms, the technology that enables it, and more.
Want to understand better how it can help you achieve organizational goals…faster than you ever thought possible.